EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER (EOC)
· The city’s Emergency Operations Center remains at Level 1 – Full Activation.
· The EOC non-emergency information line 407-599-3494 and firstname.lastname@example.org is fully staffed to answer hurricane-related questions or concerns. If it is an emergency, please call 911.
· More than half of the city is currently without power.
· Crews will begin assessing damage once it safe for them to do so, which will most likely be mid-day.
· Once the damage is assessed, crews will isolate the problems and then work on restoration to get power restored as quickly as possible based upon emergency management priorities.
· Report all power outages to 1-877-811-8700.
· No water outages at this time, but please minimize water use because there are several sewer lift stations without power.
· There are no boil water alerts at this time.
· Report all water outages to 407-599-3219.
· We have 30 roadways that are currently impassible due to trees and/or flooding.
· Two major roads: Denning Drive and Harper Drive have significant flooding around Martin Luther King Jr., Park. There are many roadways with water standing, but they are passible.
· We have 40 trees down reported from overnight, however, we expect that number to rise significantly once daylight arrives.
· Do not attempt to navigate flooded roadways or clear wires or trees that are in public rights of way.
· City crews will prioritize these issues and address them as soon it is safe for crews to respond.
· There is wind and tree damage to many structures around the city. We will be assessing those later today and throughout the week.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11
· The City Commission meeting has been cancelled. The first public hearing for the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Budget will be held Friday, September 15, at 5 p.m., in City Hall Commission Chambers. All other agenda items will be on the City Commission’s regularly scheduled meeting Monday, September 25.
· All City of Winter Park government offices will be closed.
· There will be no WastePro® trash or recycling pickup Monday, September 11.
ORANGE COUNTY CURFEW
· Orange County has issued a mandatory countywide curfew to be in effect until Monday, September 11, at 6 p.m. This curfew does not apply to emergency responders, employees at hospital and health care facilities and critical staff for businesses that provide essential commodities and services.
· Website cityofwinterpark.org
· citEnews > cityofwinterpark.org/citEnews receive city info via email
· Facebook® cityofwinterpark.org/facebook(@winterparkfla)
· Twitter® cityofwinterpark.org/twitter(@winterparkfla)
· Nextdoor® > sign up at nextdoor.com