Frito-Lay has recently recalled some of their jalapeno-flavored potato chips due to a potential threat of salmonella contamination. The bags are for all sizes of the flavored chips which include Lay's Kettle Cooked potato chips and Miss Vickie's Kettle Cooked potato chips.
Here is a list of the chips that may be effected:
- 12-count Lay's Kettle Cooked Multipack Sack
- 20-count Frito-Lay Bold Mix Sack
- 30-count Miss Vickie's Multipack Tray
- 30-count Lay's Kettle Cooked Multipack Tray
- 32-count Miss Vickie's Multipack Box
Contact Frito-Lay consumer relations at 866-272-9393 for more information about the recall!