- Red, Hot & Boom, Crane’s Roost Park, 274 Cranes Roost Blvd., Altamonte Springs, July 3, 4-11 p.m.
- Fireworks at the Fountain, Lake Eola Park, 195 N. Rosalind Ave., Orlando, July 4, 4-10 p.m.
- Fourth of July Celebration, Avalon Park, 3702 Avalon Park East Blvd., Orlando, July 4, 5-9 p.m.
- Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash, Lake Baldwin Park, 4990 New Broad St., Winter Park, July 3, 6-11 p.m.
- Fireworks on the 4th, Northwest Recreation Complex, 3200 Jason Dwelley Parkway, Apopka, 5-9 p.m.
- Star Spangled Sanford, Fort Mellon Park, 1000 E. First St., Sanford, July 4, 4-10 p.m.
- 2017 July 4th Lakefront Celebration, Lakefront Park, 1104 Lakeshore Blvd., St. Cloud, 4-10 p.m.
Other than the Theme Parks in Central Florida, these are the places I found on the Orlando Business Journal where you can go and enjoy the Fireworks this 4th of July with the family!! HAPPY 4TH and be safe!