According to a survey last year by The Knot, the average engagement ring now costs $5,680. But when you're a CELEBRITY, nothing's average.
A websiteput out a list of celebrity coupleswho have dropped a LOT of coinon engagement rings, and how much they cost. Here arethe most expensive ones they listed. . .
1. Mariah Careyand casino mogul James Packer . . . a 35-carat ring worth an estimated $10 MILLION. They got engaged in 2016, then split up less than a year later. But Mariah got to KEEP the ring as part of a settlement deal.
2. Kim KardashianandKanye West. . . a 15-carat ring worth $8 million.
3. Katy PerryandOrlando Bloom. . . $5 million. They got engaged back in February on Valentine's Day.
4. Jennifer LopezandAlex Rodriguez. . . $5 million. They got engaged in March.
5. BeyoncéandJay-Z. . . $5 million. They celebrated their 11th anniversary in April.
6. Jennifer LopezandMarc Anthony. . . $4.1 million. They got married in 2004, and split up in 2011.
7. Blake LivelyandRyan Reynolds. . . $2.5 million. They'll be married seven years this September.
8. Anna KournikovaandEnrique Iglesias. . . $2.5 million. They've been off-and-on, and never revealed if they actually got married or not. But they had twins in 2017.
9. Paris Hiltonand actorChris Zylka. . . $2 million. He popped the question last year, but they split up ten months later.
10. Ciaraand quarterbackRussell Wilson. . . $2 million. They just celebrated their third anniversary.