That Darn Question, June 6th ANSWER

QUESTION: About 70 percent of people love this, the other 30% think it's weird. 

ANSWER: Foot massage. 


Chad & Leslye

Chad & Leslye

Want to know more about Chad and Leslye? Get their official bio, social pages & articles!


Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.