2020 has been a year of change, a year of reflection, a year of resilience. A year of relying on new ways to connect. Through it all, it's been about family. We hope you are staying healthy and safe, as we navigate through uncertain days. Now more than ever, the world needs the hope of a wish come true. Sharing your support for Make-A-Wish as a family will introduce more people to the transformational power of a wish and positively impact the ability to continue wish granting during this critical time. This toolkit includes information about Families For Wishes and available support – all designed to make your experience enjoyable and meaningful. With help from families across the nation, we can make every wish come true for children with critical illnesses in our communities. On behalf of the Make-A-Wish staff and families we serve, thank you!
Your Friends at Make-A-Wish.
How to join Families for Wishes:
- Join Families for Wishes at :https://secure2.wish.org/site/TR/WishYourWay/Make-A-WishCentralandNorthernFlorida?team_id=28839&pg=team&fr_id=3741#.X8bWts1KiUl
- Click “sign up” to create your own fundraising page
- From here, “create an account” and enter your email, desired username and password.
- Next steps are completing the registration form – (feel free to send anyone our way to help get them signed up!)
- Complete your registration and your Families for Wishes fundraising page is ready to go!
- Send out your fundraising page link with a personal message or using the sample messaging included in the toolkit attached.