A sexy top can make or break an outfit, but just because a shirt fits doesn't necessarily mean it's flattering. It's important to dress for your body type, and fashion experts say it's all in the neckline.
Here are the best necklines for your body:
- Plunging: Stick to a super-low neckline only if you have a small to moderate chest. Anything bigger will make you uncomfortable and might look inappropriate.
- Halter top: Stick to this style if you have dainty shoulders.
- Cowl neck: Perfect for drawing the eye up and away from problem areas.
- Square neck: If you are large chested or curvy this a perfect contrast to your curves and complements them well.
- Sweetheart neckline: This cut will magically turn an A cup into a B!
- Collared Shirt: Flatters everyone.
- V-Neck: Great for girls with a larger chest. Stay away from a rounded neck, which can add unnecessary pounds.
- Boatneck: Proud of your strong shoulders? Show them off in a boatneck top!